Vacations With A Purpose
FOR U.S. VETERANS
Rebuild One Life at a Time
Free vacation retreats for Active Duty Military, Veterans and their families a much needed break from everyday life, reconnecting them with their families and friends while they heal.
Save up to $7,200 per 8-day / 7-night stay in one of our Partner Resorts.
Reunite loved ones regardless of their military branch or where they served.
Get instant access to over 600 world-class resorts across the world.
Support Our Troops by donating
IHOOT is committed to finding ways to help reunite those who serve with their families through donations, grants and special event fundraisers that bring joy and support where it’s needed most.
Every little bit counts and makes a huge difference in a soldier’s life. So please donate whatever you can afford today to help continue this important mission.
WHAT OUR VETERANS SAY ABOUT US
- Katie Jones ★★★★★ We had the most amazing vacation at Reunion resort in Florida thanks to IHOOT Vacations for Vets and just wanted to say THANK YOU so much!!! We had a lot of sickness in our house in the weeks leading up to it and it was the perfect time to get away as we were all finally healthy and so needed some warmth and sunshine. We enjoyed the many pools and the incredible water park as well as mini golf at the resort! We also ventured out to Legoland and had a blast.
This trip wouldn’t have been possible … More without your organization, and the generosity of all who are involved. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so very much!!
- Bryan Trefry ★★★★★ I want to thank IHOOT for the best week that my family and I were able to spend at Reunion Resort in Kissimmee, FL. We were blown away from the moment we pulled up to the gates at the resort. The grounds were stunning and the amenities that were accessible at the resort were all we needed to enjoy a wonderful week. From the restaurants to the pool, lazy river, and golfing, we got to relax and enjoy the warm weather together. We also got to visit Walt Disney World which is something my daughters may … More not have been able to experience at such a young age without IHOOT. The time we spent with family and friends on this trip is something we won't forget. I've continued to praise and recommend IHOOT to other veteran families as well! Thank you for such a memorable week.
- Heather Lucas ★★★★★ I cannot express enough gratitude to the incredible IHOOT Vacation for Vets Foundation for granting my husband and me the opportunity of a lifetime - a remarkable vacation in beautiful Gatlinburg, Tennessee! From start to finish, our experience was nothing short of extraordinary, filled with unforgettable moments and heartfelt memories.
First and foremost, I must commend the IHOOT Vacation for Vets Foundation for its unwavering commitment to honoring and supporting our nation's veterans. Their … More dedication to recognizing and giving back to those who have served our country is truly remarkable. We felt deeply appreciated and cared for every step of the way.
Gatlinburg, Tennessee turned out to be the perfect destination for our much-needed getaway. Nestled amidst the stunning Smoky Mountains, this quaint and charming town offered us a serene retreat like no other. The breathtaking natural beauty, accompanied by the warm hospitality of the locals, created an atmosphere of tranquility and relaxation that we had been longing for.
Our accommodations, arranged by the IHOOT Vacation for Vets Foundation, exceeded our expectations in every way
- Thelma Brown ★★★★★ I'm so honored that my family had the pleasure of staying 7 nights at the Reunion Worldmark by Wyndham. My family consist of three generations, so it is hard to find a place to accompadate everybody. Well IHOOT Vacations made that happen. My parents who find it hard to get around now a days, can't stop talking about how much they enjoyed their self. My five year old didn't want to leave. It was so much to do and the staff was so friendly and helpful. We will be back. Thank you IHOOT … More Vacations.
- Dale 305 ★★★★★ IHOOT is a excellent program for military families. We are so thankful and appreciative that we were able to utilize this service. Thank you to IHOOT and your team, for allowing us to have family time in a different location, and for processing our request.I don't like to go out much, but the facilities provide everything we needed to feel at home, things like grilling, kitchen use and the biggest one: space. Allowing me to connect and spend quality time with my family in a safe zone is … More just what we needed. we stayed for one week and everything from the check in, to the rooms and a/c were excellent. Would highly recommend and would certainly wish to use in the future.
- Shawntea Thomas ★★★★★ So thankful to Vacations for Vets. My family stay at the Worldmark by Wyndam in Orlando, we had a blast. The resort was awesome, great location to all the attractions. The kids barely wanted to leave the resort because of all the activity there. We were able to reconnect with family and friends, laugh, grill on the patio, and take a few trips down the Lazy river at the resort pool. #winning. As a disabled vet and a parent of 2 special needs kids, travel is hard but this trip has empowered us to … More travel more with the kids. We are so grateful, lord knows we needed this trip. Thanks again.
- Maryum Campbell ★★★★★ We wanted to thank HOOT with helping us with hotel accommodations for our spring break vacation last year to Orlando, Florida. It was a absolute amazing and fun trip. This is one of the best military program offered and is a blessing to be able to enjoy time with family when not deployed or tied up with military duties. I’ve recommended this program to all my soldiers! Thank you IHOOT for the support
- Phat Huynh ★★★★★ For Mariella and I, our trip to Hawaii was just what we needed. It allowed us time to relax, eat the best poke, try new excursions, and most of all, enjoy each other’s company. It meant the world to us to have been afforded this opportunity. With our long distance relationship, going to Hawaii allowed us to be together again, and we made countless memories that we would never forget. Thanks to Vacs4Vets, we were in the prime spot of the city and our room was ver accommodating. All in all, we highly … More recommend Vacs4Vets!
- Anthony LaBauve ★★★★★ My family had two wonderful experiences using IHOOT in 2022. We visited Holiday inn Club resort Orange Beach and Fox River resort . Both locations were absolutely beautiful and our family was treated like VIP’s. Thank you so much IHOOT!!!
- Stacee Lewis ★★★★★ Fantastic Family Vacations with IHOOT's Vacation for Vets Program!I cannot speak highly enough about IHOOt's Vacations for Vets program and the exceptional experience we had with Ms. Betty as our reservation agent. From start to finish, our family vacation was a breeze, thanks to IHOOt's outstanding services and attention to detail.Ms. Betty's warm and friendly demeanor made the reservation process a joy. If I had questions about my request she went above and beyond to ensure … More that our accommodations were reserved exactly as per our preferences. Her professionalism and efficiency were truly commendable.Last year (2022) Upon arriving at the resort in Florida, we were thrilled to find that everything was incredibly easy and seamless. The IHOOT team had taken care of every aspect, leaving us with nothing to worry about except enjoying our vacation. It was a true testament to their commitment to providing hassle-free experiences for families like ours.Having been loyal patrons of IHOOT for over a decade (excluding the unfortunate COVID-19 period), we can confidently say that their Vacations for Vets program is the best. The program offers an unparalleled opportunity to spend quality time with our loved ones, creating cherished memories without any stress or hassle.We highly recommend IHOOt's Vacations for Vets program to anyone seeking unforgettable family vacations. The program provides an incredible platform to reconnect, relax, and make the most of your time together, all thanks to IHOOt's unparalleled expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction.Thank you, IHOOT, for making our family vacations so memorable and enjoyable over the years. We eagerly look forward to our next IHOOt adventure and can't wait to create more treasured memories with our loved ones!Stacee
- Anthony Warren ★★★★★ IHOOT sent us to Hawaii last year and we had a blast! I caught a 200 lbs Yellow Tuna! maybe it was 161pounds but whose counting! We would never had experience this with IHOOT!! Thanks Phillip for all you do for our Nations Veterans and family!
- Sara Morgan ★★★★★ Our family had an amazing time in Florida, thanks to IHOOT Vacations for Vets. It was such a good experience and value, and the property we stayed at was incredible. We were close to everything in Orlando and can't wait to go back! We highly recommend to reconnect and recharge with your family.
- Cam Lankford ★★★★★ My family and I had the great opportunity to experience a IHOOT Vacation June 2021. As a member of the Armed Forces we don’t often have time to slow down and connect with one another. IHOOT Vacations allowed us the opportunity to do just that. I’m very appreciative of this wonderful Organization to give us this opportunity to reconnect and share memories that will last a lifetime! Thank you very much IHOOT!
- Orion Murray ★★★★★ What an incredible program!!! We enjoyed the resort in Galveston, TX. No hassle check-in for what was a much needed R&R. If you haven’t tried IHOOT you are missing out on a great opportunity. Thank you IHOOT Vacations for Vets!
- Chase Engel ★★★★★ Why in the world did it take me a year and a half to write this review??? My close friend of 12 years, Matt Baughman, told me that I had to check out IHOOT. Boy was I not disappointed! My wife and I went to Puerto Vallarta with our two adult children. We also brought along my wife’s sister, mother, and our niece. Let me just say that this was an extraordinary experience. From the room accommodations to the hotel itself (Plaza Pelicanos), IHOOT knocked it out of the park. Here are some of the amazing … More things we did as a family:-ATV riding-ziplining at the “Predator” film location-tequileria touring-shopping on the Malecon-jet skiing-boat tour to Los ArcosAnd let’s not forget touring all of the amazing cuisine and sunbathing on the beaches. We fell in love with the people and culture.This trip was instrumental in expanding our children’s outlook of the world. More so, it helped us all to reconnect after the emotional exhaustion that the pandemic put on everyone. There were very few times from 2020-2021 in which we truly felt at peace with the world; this experience goes at the top of the list. We can’t thank IHOOT enough for the work they are doing for current/former service members and their families. You guys are real MVPs.
- Jonathan Santiago ★★★★★ This was an amazing experience. We saved thousands on lodging. I was able to reunite with my wife, son, and father post deployment at an exceptional resort very close to Disney world. I was thrilled with the accommodations i can’t say enough positive things.Thank you!!!!!!
- Cody Ratliff ★★★★★ Got to use iHoot to go on a golf trip with a very good friend and had a blast. It was much needed after a year deployment and amazing to stay at such a high quality resort “orange tree golf resort” in Arizona and golf each day